I have just spent the last 3 hours cleaning my car - not the pick up the obvious trash and 14 pairs of shoes cleaning this was a deep down and dirty clean. The weather was gorgeous and I was in need of an excuse to be outside (avoiding mopping that was due inside). So I proceeded to remove seats and plastic guards and really get after it - here is what I learned
1. Without my knowledge my children have been vomiting in my car for the last 2 years
2. I found enough change to start a retirement fund
3. Cars were not made to have people live in them
4. You will not become ill from spending time in places that the health department would condemn
5. Silly bands melt worse than candy or gum or crayons
6. My children are pigs (cute pigs, but pigs)
7. That health warning about french fries and preservatives is true - pretty sure some of them have been here since 2004 and still - No mold
8. This really is something you should only do once in a car's life - then just light a match
9. I could create an entire scrapbook of my 6 year old's life from items collected in the back seat
10. There is absolutely no way to get that new car smell - unless you buy a new car.
That's it - that's all I have - I have no energy for anything else.