What is all this information doing, where is it coming from and what do we need to do about it? I say step back, take a deep breath, look at what makes sense, educate yourself and then live life.
Practically this is what that might consist of, from the information I have been able to sort through -
- Natural is always better - limit the amount of chemicals, you eat, sleep and breathe
- Go outside once in awhile (as long as you don't live near a toxic dump, or a gas well or a concrete plant...)
- Limit electronic and electrical fields - so as soon as you are done reading this - turn off your computer and go outside
- Move your LED clock away from your head and take the TV out of your bedroom (this may improve more than your electrical field energy)
- Grab an apple not a bagel, or a cucumber not a candy bar, or some water not a soda
- Eat Great food with Good Friends or just Good Food with Great Friends - Stop and Think about what you are eating and are you really that hungry?
- Play and Dance - it's good for everyone
- Laugh and then Laugh some more -- need help visit Tim Hawkins at www.TimHawkins.net
- Eliminate toleration - think about the things you do that you hate but do anyway - stop doing all those that you can -
- Read labels and not just on food - check out positive movie and video review sites like www.pluggedin.com
2 Tim 1:6-8
For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands, 7for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
8Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord, nor of me his prisoner, but share in suffering for the gospel by the power of God,
Post a Comment